Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Coming Home!

I don't know why it is that I still feel like every time I get to go to Utah I feel like I am coming home. It might be because that is where all of my side of the family lives, it could also be that I grew up there so I don't have memories of being young anywhere else. None the less, I still feel like I am coming home every time we drop down into Odgen and then drive up center street, until we pull into the drive way on 8th East. We had a wonderfully busy trip, I know that the memories made will last us until next summer when hopefully we will get to return home again. I know that my husband nor my children see it the way that I do, but I know that even for them it gets harder to say good-bye to friends, Grand-ma, grand-pa, Great Grand-ma, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins every time we come. Even thought it is not "Home" for them it holds a special place in their hearts. Thanks Mom and Dad for allowing us to come and once again take over your home, your yard, and your time. We love you and miss you! Grandpa J, Grandma Carolyn and kiddos! Lilly and Shaylee (BFF) cousins only 3wks. apart. Lilly is giving her loves. Grandma Ida (93) and Lilly Val Jean and Sarah Friends of forever and for Forever. WOW! Four generations of hands.

No comments:

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..