Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boating!

I forgot how much fun it is to be on the water. My little bro. Ryan has a boat, I was so excited when he invited us to go to Pineview Reservoir to come boating. This is the first time that the kids have gotten to ride a tube and Lacey loved it. Lacey rode with me, with Em, with aunt Jamie, she couldn't get enough. Emery rode with me and we tipped over the front end. It was so funny, but she didn't agree. She was a good sport and tired it again. Mason would not try it, perhaps next year. I was glad that he even got into the water. We had a great time and the babies did much better that I would have expected. I even got to try wake boarding. I am not very good. I can't wait to try again, but I really need to get in better shape. It uses muscles that you never knew you had.
Lacey saying faster, Emery saying slower. They never cease to amaze me. Lacey and Emery riding with Aunt Jamie.

No comments:

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..