Friday, July 11, 2008

Mason's Mowhawk

Mason has wanted a mowhawk all summer, so I finally gave in and did it. You only get to be a kid once right. I am sure this will give the Mom's at church somthing to talk about. The only thing is that Mason is so blonde that you don't really notice it. I am even thinking about spraying it jet black or purple to remedy the problem. Jeff and I decided that he is such a cute kid no matter what we do to him. (we are largely biased!) This is mason's tough face. With dimples it is hard to look tough.

2 comments:

A. Smith said...

Love the mohawk. Mason is adorable.

Young said...

Val,

I love Mason's mohawk, he is getting so big.. I can't believe how time flies. Miss your guts..

Nessa

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..