Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LILLY

I wanted to put together a slideshow of Lilly's first year, so I did, but I can't figure out how to get it into the actual post section so this is how I did it. We have been so busy that we really haven't made her birthday official (sad I know). Her presents are still wrapped and sitting on my dresser. We will celebrate, with cake etc. on her due date, but for now- I have an overview of our sweet Lilly and her fist year on earth. We have enjoyed every single minute of her. She is... A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above, a handful of happiness, a heart full of love. Time flies so fast that we can hardly keep up, but we have cherished every moment of her little life. God lent us an angel, a gift from heaven above.

2 comments:

The Graffs said...

SHe is such a sweet little girl! I wish we got to see her more, so thanks for posting pictures! :)

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! I hope we get to meet you someday, before you're in junior high!! LOL
Val, I hope you guys are doing well and that the house is coming along great! We love you guys! Hope to see you sooner than later!
HUGS!!! JL

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..