Saturday, May 15, 2010

Messing around in Photoshop

I realize that I get obsessed with things for a bit and go crazy. Latest obsession has been Photoshop. This is our family pic. for 2010. I have been wanting to edit it for months. I also bought Photoshop elements 8 last Dec. It has been sitting untouched until now. I asked a friend (thank you Sarah) to come and help me figure some of it out. I have had so much fun the last couple of days messing around.
This is a color pop action. I haven't really figured out how to make all of the layers work along with the tools, but still fun.
I tried to burn the edges. Got to carried away. Couldn't figure out how to undo it. Like I said I have been really excited about it.
Oh my baby Lilly.
I know this is really not anything to those of you who do the editing all of the time, but I feel like a whole new world has been opened up with just the few things that I have learned. Loving it...

4 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

Fun! Cute pics!

Ditto Family said...

Way to go!!! So what is the action that you used for the last shot?

Young said...

Val.. good job, I'm very impressed. Love the pics..

Debra said...

Wow!! Your family is so big. Great pictures. I am going to be in town on June 10th. Potluck at Mary Jones' house. I don't have your number. Pam has mine.

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..