Saturday, May 8, 2010

Home Grown Eggs

Okay, I admit it, my hubby has some great ideas sometimes. It is just really hard for me to say yes if I think that I am going to be the one doing all of the work. Chicks, aren't they darling? They are quite a bit bigger now. They are in their coop that Jeff built ( he really is so good at building stuff). I am so excited to have eggs. We have been talking about a whole mini-farm idea for the last 10 years. We have finally taken the plunge. I don't know if any of you watched that show on PBS a few weeks ago, "Food Inc." http://video.pbs.org/video/1402965302/ it really makes us want to sell our house and buy a few acres and raise all of our own food. If you get a minute you sould really watch it. P.S. I really haven't done hardly any of the work.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I am excited to hear more about this venture! It was so fun to see you this weekend!

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..