Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This year we went to Kennecott Copper Mine while in Ut. If you get the chance take the time to check it out. The kids thought it was so cool. It was educational and totally intriguing. This is one bit tire. The trucks that haul the rock are as big as our house. Hanging out! I only got one day with my best girlfriends while in Ut. The kids had a good time while the Mom's talked it up. Hiking Mt. Rainer "Silver Falls" with 7 kids. What an experience. It was quite beautiful and the kids did better than I anticipated for more than a three mile hike. I need to do way more of this next summer. Pretty

1 comment:

Young said...

Val--I love that picture with the kiddo's on the bed.. can you e-mail it to me please.. I miss you. Hope you are doing good. Buggie

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..