Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Big Nasty" Hill climb. ID. My lil' bro. and I. Ryan did do well at this climb, we were so glad to be a part of it. It was so neat to see him ride. Ryan on the winners stand. Way to go!
Lilly enjoying some water melon about three times her size.
Lilly bug and Shaylee bug enjoying some fun times. My mom got them matching outfits, different colors- too cute.
O.k. so I rode the bull. Lil' bro. dragged me ever and signed me up. It was fun and really embarrassing. I flew off the front over the horns. I am such a dork.
Lil' bro. getting ready to go up the hill. He is so focused. I certainly don't have the guts!

No comments:

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..