Thursday, May 29, 2008

LACEY! LACEY! LACEY!

This is my Lacey, she turned Five in January. Princess from head to toe. She adores dresses. I can hardly get her to wear pants. This dress in particular was given to her from my Mom. She wears it almost EVERY DAY! Lacey also has an extreme love of horses. She is so excited to move to the country so that she can have a horse, and most mornings she asks me, "Can we PLEASE get a horse today?" I keep telling her that when she grows up she can have as many horses as she wants in her backyard., If you ask Lacey what she wants to be when she grows up she will tell you she wants to be a "horse rider", so on this day with the favorite twirly dress and the boots I had to get some pictures of her. Gotta Love it. Taken right out our back yard at the new house.
I think that Lacey will be the kind of girl that no matter what comes her way she will take it with a grain of salt and rise above. She thinks that she is awesome whether she wins or looses, and she has a sense of beauty that I would love to possess. She is laid back and mostly easy going until she has had enough, then- WATCH OUT there is an attitude that blindsides me. With hands on hips she will tell you wherre to go and how fast to get there, and all I can think is WOW! I hope that she will always think that she is awesome- no matter what.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG! These are so awesome! I love them. I would love to play with them in PS!

A. Smith said...

She is an adorable cowgirl.

Pete & Leah said...

I'm so glad you got that new camera! Because now your actually posting pics! My kids love to see new pics of their cousins! Elora especially liked these pics of Lacey! I think because she can relate! Silly girly girls! See ya guys soon! Yeah!

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..