Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MASON! MASON! MASON!

While I was visiting a friend from work and her new baby, Mason was excited to discover that she had an old Motorcycle in her yard. He sat on it made all the perfect noises, and then decided that he needed his picture taken on it. After the motorcycle he then proceeded to sit on and ask to have his picture taken on all of the fun things that my friend had in her yard. Mason and I both had fun. (Yes, I am still a little trigger happy.) Mason has always adored anything that has wheels, a motor, or has the potential to go. Much to his dad's dismay- Mason is destined to a life on wheels. He has been riding a bike without training wheels since he was three and he is now doing pop-a-wheelies down the driveway. He rarely has an accident (knock on wood), and he loves showing up his sisters. My family loves dirt bikes and 4-wheelers, I have been riding since I was eight, so I don't have a problem with them. Little does Jeff know that Mason will be riding a little "50" dirt bike this summer when we go camping in UT. Mason will be extatic!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

He TOTALLY looks like Jeff!!! Oh my goodness!

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..