Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feeling a little crafty...

Finally I have gotten a couple of projects done that I have had rolling around in my head forever. I decided that I am doing Roosters in my kitchen. I made a picture board for all of the kids projects that would go with the decor so I can hang up the millions of sweet things the kids draw, paint, glue, 100%'s, important events to remember etc.
I bought this vinyl lettering back in Aug. when I went to Ut. last summer. I couldn't decide what to put the saying on, and then I coudn't decide if I wanted to keep this mirror when we moved into the new house. That's the epifany came. Not bad for a $5 mirror that I bought at the D.I. 8 yrs. ago. It was yellow when I bought it, then had light houses on it, then crackle paint, then black, and now with the vinyl saying. How is that for recycling?

4 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

They look great Val! Good job! Yeah for getting projects done, you've inspired me!

Jamie said...

Ohhhh why don't you live HERE! All your new posts are so cute, I really can't believe how BIG your kids are! Miss you and love you!

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Val, those look awesome! You are amazing!
Love ya!
J.L

Debra said...

Is that the gum mirror from your house in TH? That is so funny. Tell Jeff no more gum for him now. :)

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..