Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A decade together

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY! Nov. 14, 1998 WoW! A decade together!
Who would have believed that we would make it! I am sure glad we did. You're still the one! I love you more now than I even thought possible. You are the greatest Dad, the hardest worker, and the most humble when it come time to apologize. I still can't get over how lucky we are to have 4 beautiful, happy, healthy kids. When did we grow up?( I hope we will never really grow up, only mature a bit). I hope to be by your side for many, many more glorious years. Thankyou for the last deacde together. Come with me the best is yet to be!
This is one of the out takes from our engagement pics. Jeff is still cute as ever!
Jeff allowing the girls to put their hands in the wet concrete. taken at the Chestnut house 1.5 yrs ago. Jeff, showing Mason how to do one of Dad's favorite things, fishing!

2 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

Wow! has it been that long already! Congrats! :)

A. Smith said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Home is where you can be silent and still be heard. Where you can ask and find out who you are. Where people laugh with you about your self. Where sorrow is divided and joys multiplied. Where we share in love and grow..